Modification of Custody, Parenting Time and Support

After a General Judgment of Divorce, Separation or Annulment is entered circumstances may change in a manner that warrants a modification of custody, parenting time, or support orders. Common examples of “unanticipated substantial changes in circumstances” which may result in modification include a change in a party’s income from loss of employment, an ex-spouse’s remarriage or the children’s significant struggles in school or in social settings.

Hobson Oram Law can assess your situation help you decide if there is a reasonable likelihood of a judge granting your requested modification. We will guide you through the process of your request and, if necessary, assist and defend you in a request for modification from your former spouse.

Call Us Today at 503.649.6333 for an Initial Consultation. Our initial consultation is $100 for the first hour, which is due at the time of the consultation.

singing documents
Hobson / Oram Law

Hobson Oram Law