Our Blog

Tag: stopping a divorce

signing paperwork for a divorce

Changing Your Mind During Divorce: Can It Be Reversed?

If you’ve filed a petition for divorce or dissolution of marriage and are having a change of heart, it’s not too late to stop it. Typically, the person who filed the petition can go to the county clerk’s office to obtain the paperwork needed to...

Hobson / Oram Law

Hobson Oram Law